Interlocking: South Kearsley, MI (Flint)
South Kearsley is an automatic interlocking crossing of the CSX main line and the CN main line on the south side of Flint. This crossing was built about 1921 when the Pere Marquette (later C&O/CSX) built their Flint Belt Line around downtown Flint, crossing the GTW. It is currently known as Kearsley and is at milepost 271.8 on the CN.
Photo info/credit: The interlocking at South Kearsley in 2003. This view looks west on the CN. [Dale Berry]