Print

Station:  Grand Blanc, MI

PM Grand Blanc DepotPM Grand Blanc DepotGrand Blanc was founded in 1823 as a trading post between Pontiac and Flint. The Flint & Pere Marquette railroad came through in 1864.  The town became a city in 1930. [MPN]

Grand Blanc is the location of a large General Motors plant on the CSX railroad about eight miles south of downtown Flint.

Photo info/credit: Two views of the former PM depot at Grand Blanc, top view from the street side, bottom view from the former track side. Taken in 2004. [Alan Loftis]