Station: Gogebic Station, MI
Gogebic Station was on the Milwaukee, Lake Shore & Western railroad (later C&NW) in 1885. It was located 12 miles east of Marenisco. The name was shortened to Gogebic in 1894. [MPN] This townsite should not be confused with Lake Gogebic Station in Ontonagon County on the Duluth, South Shore & Atlantic railroad.
A forest branch line left the C&NW here and went north nine miles to Boonsville.