Print

Station:  Connorville, MI

Connorville, in Gogebic County, was a forest town owned by the Connor Land & Lumber Company. They built a logging camp here in 1925 and a mill in 1935. The location is five miles north of Wakefield and was accessed by a Chicago & Northwestern forest branch which left C&NW's main branch line at Sunday Lake.