Print

Station:  Grawn, MI

PM Grawn depot in winterGrawn was originally platted as Blackwood and renamed Grawn in 1890 when the railroad came through. It continues to be a fruit belt area with freight service from the Great Lakes Central Railroad on a former PM/C&O line.

Photo info/credit: A winter scene from Grawn with a Pere Marquette logging trained stopped at the depot. [T. J. Gaffney Collection]