Station: Interlochen, MI
Interlochen was settled about 1890 as a crossing of the Manistee & Northeastern and the Chicago & West Michigan. The renowned Interlochen Art Academy, formally known as National Music Camp, was begun here in 1927.
Photo info/credit: The crossing of both railroad lines in Interlochen, including the interlocking tower and union station.
1906 improvvements: A new water station was erected by the Pere Marquette here. [PMAR-1906]