Print

Station:  Williamsburg, MI

Williamsburg Depot

Williamsburg DepotWilliamsburg was settled around 1856 and known as Mill Creek. In 1860 the town was moved south about 1/4 mile to the railroad and renamed Williamsburg. [MPN]

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Williamsburg with a steam locomotive in attendance. This photo was taken around 1910, 2nd photo, a "birds eye" view of the Williamsburg depot and water lower. [Both, Alan Loftis collection]