Station: Moscow, MI
Moscow was a station stop on the Detroit, Toledo & Milwaukee railroad line between Marshall and Tecumseh in northern Hillsdale County.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the LSMS (former DT&M) depot at Moscow. [Mark Worrall collection], 2nd photo a Lake Shore train passes the Moscow depot about 1910. [Doug Leffler collection], 3rd photo, a 2002 photo of the restored depot. [Dale Berry], 4th photo, a Michigan Historical marker sign at Moscow. [Dale Berry]