Print

Location: Quincy & Torch Lake Roundhouse, Hancock, MI

This roundhouse was built by the Q&TL railroad in 1890 and had two stalls, each 15' x 64'. The walls were rough rubble masonary with a rear leaning pitch roof. A third stall, 15' x 64' was added in 1894 and a fourth of the same size in 1900 along with additional space for a machine shop on the rear of the first three stalls. [UPM]