Station: Bach, MI
Bach was a hamlet on the Michigan Central Caro Branch line from Vasser to Owendale. The town was about five miles southwest of Owendale. It was settled in 1889. The railroad had a 721' passing siding here in 1911.
A 1912 station listing calls this Liken & Bach.
Photo Info/Credit: The New York Central (former MC) depot at Bach in 1979. [Craig Gardner]