Station: Owendale, MI
Owendale was settled as a logging town on southwest Huron County around 1877. It is seven miles south of Pigeon. The town was on the Pontiac, Oxford & Northern railroad (later GTW) branch to Caseville. The Michigan Central built a branch from Vasser to Owendale (the Caro Branch) as well, which was later cut back to Bach. Owendale became a village in 1905. [MPN] In 1911, the MC had a 1,005' passing siding here, at the end of their line.