Print

Station: Pigeon, MI

Pigeon is a town in western Huron County which was settled about 1888. It is 13 miles west of Bad Axe. It was the crossing of the north/south Pontiac, Oxford & Northern (later GTW) and the east/west Pere Marquette. The town became a village in 1902.

1909 station: The PM built a new station here in 1909. [PMAR-1909]