Station: Ubly, MI
Ubly was settled about 1865 in southern Huron County. It was also known as Pagett's Corners and Ulbey. The town is five miles south of Bad Axe on the former Pere Marquette. It became a village in 1896. [MPN]
In 1898, the F&PM had a 31-car passing track here along with a daytime agent/operator. Passenger trains regularly stopped here.
One mile south of here, the F&PM had a designated siding, known as Krohns Siding.
1910 station: The PM built an addition to the station here in 1910. [PMAR-1909]