Print

Station: Prescott, MI

DM Prescott MI DepotPrescott was settled about 1879 when the Lake Huron & Southwestern narrow gauge railroad came through here logging the area. The town was known as Prescott's Camp Six but renamed Prescott in 1882. It became a village in 1947.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Detroit & Mackinac railway depot at Prescott. [Dale Berry collection]