Location: Lincoln Junction, MI
Linccoln Junction was located on the main line of the Detroit & Mackinac railroad about four miles north of Oscoda in Iosco County. The original Detroit, Bay City & Alpena railroad went northwest here, away from Lake Huron, through Lincoln and then back to the lake shore near Black River. The D&M made a number of line improvements in the early 1900's and branched off her to stay along the shore through Harrisville and north. The line tthrough Lincoln was truncated at Lincoln and became the D&M Lincoln Branch.