Station: Long Lake, MI (Iosco County)
Long Lake is located in northeastern Iosco County, about twelve miles east of Rose City. The town was settled about 1894 but given the name of Ellake. In 1902 the town was renamed Long Lake. It was located on the Detroit & Mackinac Rose City branch.
Photo Info/Credit: Two photos of the former Detroit & Mackinac depot at Long Lake in Iosco County on the Rose City branch. [Alan Loftis]