Print

Station:  National City, MI

National City was settled in 1884 on the Detroit, Bay City & Alpena railroad about 15 miles west of Tawas City in Iosco County. The town was also known as Emery Junction however the railroad used their junction about 1 mile west of National City and National City was the location of the National Gypsum Quarry here.