Print

Station: Tawas City, MI

DM Tawas City depotXXXXXXXXXXXX

Photo Info/Credit: The DM depot and offices at East Tawas-Tawas City. [Mike Fogelsinger collection]


April 3, 1930: The Michigan Public Utilities Commission approves the consolidation of individual depots at East Tawas and Tawas City into one station toi be located between the two towns to be known as "East Tawas-Tawas City". The request came from the railroad and both cities agreed to the change. [MPUC-1930]