Timetable: D&M - Black Lake Branch - Onaway to Black Lake
This was a Detroit & Mackinac Railway branch into the forest north of Onaway to a quarry south of Black Lake. The branch was built in 1905 and removed in 1917. The Quarry was likely used to provide gravel for the D&M, as well as cement for the substantial Lobbell & Emory industrail operations in Onaway.
|Station||MP from Onaway||Notes|
|Black Lake Junction||0.6||J|
|Black River Quarry||5.8 (5,2 from junction)||Q|
Note Key: D=Open > Day | DN=Open Day and night | J=Junction | P=Passing Track w/40' car capacity | Q=Quarry | W=Water | Y=Wye | Yard=Yard
[REF] = From a 1908 railway guide.