MichiganRailroads.com sponsors three Discussion Boards in cooperation with BoardHost.com.
Click On Links >
To obtain a password:
1) your actual name
2) your email
3) your desired username, and
4) your desired password.
Note: The bulletin board password is unrelated to the password on the botton of the MichiganRailroads.com home page. That password is for editing the website.
Please allow a week for your password to be set up. We will send you a confirming email when you are set up. Thank you for your patience.
Discussion Board rules:
1) Please stay on topic.
2) Off topic posts may be removed.
3) Defamatory comments about individuals, railroads or other organizations are not welcome nor permitted.
This is a family site and comments should be appropriate for family viewing. Thank you for your cooperation.
Posting an Image:
1) To post an image, you must first save the image to a location on the internet which has public access. Flickr is an example of this.
2) At the top of the board page, cick <Post a Message>. Add your message text, then click on the <Image> box below the text box.
3) An Optional Image URL box will appear. Enter the exact web location of your image.
4) Click <Preview> to make sure it all works correctly, then click <Post>.
Note: MichiganRailroads.com does not have a public access posting site.