The C&NW had a pump house and water tank at the south entrance to Lake Fairbanks, later known as Goose Lake in 1917. There was no siding here but a pump house was located just southeast of the bridge over the river feeding the lake.
Two car bodies were used here for offices though one was removed in 1918. [CNWV]
Apparently this site was for water. No coal was available.
The following sources are utilized in this website. [SOURCE-YEAR-MMDD-PG]: