Railroad: Detroit Union Railroad Depot & Station Company
Built → Detroit Union RR Depot & Station Co. → Union Belt of Detroit
Built: 1882 opened from Delray to 18th Street, Detroit
Became: Became part of the Union Belt of Detroit in 1889.
This depot servvef the Pennsylania, Pere Marquette (later C&O), and the Wabash railroads. The station was located at Fort Street and 3rd Street, a block from the Michigan Central's original station and the Detroit & Cleveland steamship terminal at the foot of 3rd.