Station: Handy, MI
Handy was a station stop on the Detroit, Bay City & Alpena railroad (later the D&M). It was located 2.6 miles south of what is now known as Lincoln.
This station had a post office until 1898. At the time of its existence, Handy was on the old route from AuSable to Alpena. Lincoln was then known as West Harrisville. This line was relocated along the shore of Lake Huron and the line to West Harrisville was truncated at that location.
A D&M timetable from 1900 indcates that Handy was served by one north and south passenger train and one round trip freight train.