Station: Elmdale, MI
Elmdale was located on the border of Kent and Ionia counties, on the Pere Marquette Lansing to Grand Rapids main line. It was also a junction with PM branch lines south and north to Lowell and Saginaw. The town was settled in 1889. The most recent station at Elmdale was actually on the Kent County side of town. Most of the town was in Ionia County.
1889 station. A new station was erected at Elmdale. [DL&N-1889]
December, 1913. The Pere Marquette installs a new 13-lever electromechanical interlocking maching at Elmdale.It has eight electrical and five mechanical levers. [TSE-12/1913]