Station: Dryden, MI
Dryden was settled about 1840 as Lamb's Corners and renamed in 1846. The town, in Lapeer County, became a village in 1887. [MPN]
Dryden was located on the Pontiac, Oxford & Northern (later GTW) branch line from Pontiac to Caseville in the thumb. Dryden was located about five miles south of Imlay City.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PO&N depot in Dryden about 1910 with a passenger train in front. [Charlie Whipp collection. 2nd photo, a passenger train near the Dryden elevator. [Mark Worrall collection], 3rd photo, the local freight train at Dryden in 1975. [Charlie Whipp], 4th photo, another view of the Dryden depot taken in the 1970's. [Jim Slater]. 5th photo, a 2002 photo of the depot. [Alan Loftis]