Station: Lum, MI
Lum became a station stop on the Pontiac, Oxford & Northern railroad about 1884. [MPN].
Lum was located in central Lapeer County about seven miles northwest of Imlay City.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the depot at Lum after an explosion rocks the building. July, 1909. [Alan Loftis collection]. 2nd photo, a short passenger train stops at the depot. 3rd photo, GTW 2100 stops for a photograph at Lum, around 1920. [2nd and 3rd photos, Charlie Whipp collection]
1917. The GTW had an agent here during the day shift. [TRT]