Station: Hatch's Crossing, MI

Hatch's Crossing Depot Hatch's Crossing Depot Hatch's Crossing was settled about 1894 in Leelanau County. It was the junction with the Manistee & Northeastern (Traverse City to Copemish) and the branch line which went north off of this line to Suttons Bay and Northport.

Photo Info/Credit: Two views of the station at Hatch's Crossing. [Traverse Area District Library]