Station: Palymra, MI
Palymra was settled about 1827 and became a station stop on the Erie and Kalamazoo, the state's first railroad which ran between Toledo and Adrian. In 1838, the E&K built a branch line from here north to Tecumseh, making Palymra one of state's first railroad junctions. Palmyra was also served by the Toledo and Western.
July 20, 1921. The Toledo & Western depot at Palymra is destroyed by fire. [RR-1921-0730:16-]