Station: Raisin, MI

Raisin, MI was a location on the Flint & Pere Marquette railroad in Monroe County in 1898. This location was 3.4 miles north of Monroe and may have been the name for the old connection with the Michigan Central line to Toledo before the F&PM completed their own line. In 1898, the F&PM had a day agent here. [FPMTT-1898-0215]