Station: Rea, MI
Rea was settled about 1886 as a station on the Michigan & Ohio Railroad, which became the Detroit, Toledo & Milwaukee railroad. [MPN] Rea was located six miles west of Dundee in northwest Monroe County.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the elevator at Rea, which was on the DT&M line between Dundee and Britton. Date now known. [TJ Gaffney collection]