Station: South Rockwood, MI
South Rockwood was settled about 1863 in northeast Monroe County. It became a village in 1955. [MPN] The village was a station on the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern, Michigan Centra and Detroit & Toledo Shore Line railroads.
The D&TSL had a water tower and section house here. Thc facing point crossover here was installed in 1967. [EFI]