Location: Saginaw, MI - Joint MC-PM West Side Roundhouses
In 1901, the Michigan Central and Pere Marquette railroads shared a turntable, each having their own roundhouse on the same property. This was on the west side of the Saginaw River off N. Michigan Avenue, north of Eleanor Avenue. The MC roundhouse had four stalls and the PM had three. But by 1901, the PM roundhouse was no longer used. The property also had a water tower on site.
Photo info/credit: A 1901 Sanborn map, showing both roundhouses using the same turntable. [SBM-1901]