Station: Constantine, MI
Constantine was founded as a sawmill community in 1830 and a grist mill was later built here. The town, in southwest St. Joseph County was incorporated as a village in 1937. [MPN]
Constantine was located on a Lake Shore & Michigan Southern (later NYC, PC, CR and GLRC) branch which ran north from White Pigeon to Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids.
Photo Credit/Info: Three photos of the Lake Shore's Constantine Depot.