Station: Byron, MI
Byron was settled in 1824. [MPN] The Toledo, Ann Arbor & Northern railroad came through (later AA) and they established a station here, which is about eight miles south of Durand. The town became a village in 1873.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Ann Arbor railroad depot and grain elevator at Byron. [Alan Loftis collection]. 2nd photo, the depot in 1972. [Charles Geletzke Jr.]. 3rd photo, the depot, now restored, in 2003. [Alan Loftis]
1918. The AARR had a day station agent here. [TRT]