Station: Morrice, MI
Morrice was settled about 1836 and became a village in 1884. [MPN] The town was located on the Grand Trunk Western Chicago to Port Huron main line, about four miles northeast of Perry, in Shiawassee County.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the GTW Morrice depot in 1916. [DPL Collection. 2nd photo, the GTW depot at Morrice. [TJ Gaffney collection]
1918. The Grand Trunk had an agent here during the day, and operators on the 2nd and 3rd shifts. [TRT]