Station: Bridgewater, MI
Bridgewater is a hamlet settled in 1829 in Washtenaw County, located about six miles west of Saline. [MPN]
Bridgewater was a station on the Detroit, Hillsdale & Western railroad line which ran between Ypsilanti and Bankers, near Hillsdale.
Photo info/credit: Top and 2nd, the former Detroit, Hillsdale and Southwestern (later Lake Shore/NYC) depot at Bridgewater. As of 2004, the structure is part of a lumber yard. [Alan Loftis]