Station: Steubenville, IN
Steubenville was located in central Steuben County. It was a station stop on the Wabash's fourth district which ran between Montpelier, Ohio and Chicago.
Steubenville was also the crossing of this east-west Wabash line and the north-south LS&MS Fort Wayne Branch, which ran between Jackson, Michigan and Fort Wayne, Indiana.
1929: The Wabash installs a US&S automatic interlocking at Steubenville, including eight signals and four "smashboards". [RSC-1930]