Location: Lang Yard Roundhouse (D&TSL) - Toledo, Ohio

DTSL Roundhouse at North Toledo The D&TSL roundhouse was located on the west side of Lang Yard, at the north end. It had eight stalls and a machine shop and was built of brick and cement in 1907. An addition was added to the roundhouse in 1915 and a blacksmith shop was added in 1907. There was a 70' turntable here. [ DTSL-1922]

Photo Info/Credit: The D&TSL roundhouse at North Toledo in 1980. [Charles Geletzke Jr. photo]