Location: Stanley (SA) Tower, Ohio
Stanley Interlocking Tower was located at the intersection of the Toledo Terminal Railroad and the former Toledo & Ohio Central East Division coming into the Toledo area from the south via Fostoria. This was an entrance to Stanley Yard to the south.
1926. The New York Central bujilds a new interlocked crossing at Stanley, with 113 electric levers. The new installation replaces two mechanical plants. (possibly an old plant at Stanley as well as Hickox crossing]. [RSC-1927]