Station: Linwood, MI

Linwood is a hamlet north of Bay City and Kawkawlin which was established in 1872 along the Jackson, Lansing & Saginaw railroad (later Michigan Central, NYC, D&M and now the Lake State Railway). It was originally called Terry's or Terry's Station after the head of the Terry, Seely & Company lumber firm, according to [MPN].

See also Linwood Park, the location of a summer resort on Saginaw Bay, just east of the village.