Location: Lodoga, MI

Lodoga, in Alger County, was the end of a Chicago & North Western railway branch line which left their main line at Winde (north of Escanaba) and went straight north into the forests. Lodoga was in Section 21 T45N R22W.

From evaluation maps from the early 1900's, there was no depot here. The branch had a telephone line and a phone booth was noted here. There was a turntable for turning locomotives, which was replaced with a stub-end wye track in 1922. 

Spur tracks in Lodoga included the W.L.& L. Co., and the Escanaba Manufacturing Company. The branch line had a short passing track track and siding here as well. [CNWE]