Station: Linwood, MI
Linwood is a hamlet north of Bay City and Kawkawlin which was established in 1872 along the Jackson, Lansing & Saginaw railroad (later Michigan Central, NYC, D&M and now the Lake State Railway). It was originally called Terry's or Terry's Station after the head of the Terry, Seely & Company lumber firm, according to [MPN].
See also Linwood Park, the location of a summer resort on Saginaw Bay, just east of the village.
Photo Info/Credit: The D&M depot at Linwood Park in 1911.
1917. The MC has an agent/operator here around the clock. [TRT]