Station: Honor, MI
Honor was a village on the Platte River in Benzie County, founded in 1896. It was incorporated as a village in 1914. [MPN]
Honor was a 3-way junction of the Empire & Southeastern (north to Empire), the Manistee & Northeastern (east to Platte River), and a Pere Marquette branch line southeast to Clarey.
Photo info/credit: A birdseye view of Honor, showing a short train in the photograph. Date unknown. [T. J. Gaffney Collection]