Station: Edwardsburg, MI
Edwardsburg in Cass County was settled about 1828. It was later incorporated as a village in 1911. [MPN] It is located on the Grand Trunk Western main line between Battle Creek and South Bend, Indiana. The town is 3 miles north of the Indiana state line.
Photo info/credit: Top three views, early views of the GTW depot. Bottom, a replacement brick station which was built in 1953, photographed in 1988. [Charlie Whipp]