Station: Fowler, MI
Fowler is a village in Clinton County, nine miles west of St. John. It was a station on the Grand Trunk Western branch to Grand Haven. The depot here was a "witch's hat" depot, one of three in Michigan (Saranac and South Lyon are the others - all GTW stations).
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Fowler depot around 1910. Bottom, the depot in modern times, used as a residence and moved to a new location.