Station: Foster City, MI

Foster City DepotFoster City MI Foster City was settled around 1884. It was originally in Menominee County until Dickenson County was established in 1891. [MPN] Foster City was on the C&NW Metropolitan/Felch branch, about 10 miles east of Metropolitan.

Photo Info/Credit: The Foster City depot in 1910. Note the unusual "banjo" type train order signal. 2nd photo, a C&NW mixed train at the Foster City depot, about 1915. [CNWHS]


1918. The C&NW had an agent operator here on the day shift. [TRT]