Station: Grand Blanc, MI
Grand Blanc was founded in 1823 as a trading post between Pontiac and Flint. The Flint & Pere Marquette railroad came through in 1864. The town became a city in 1930. [MPN]
Grand Blanc is the location of a large General Motors plant on the CSX railroad about eight miles south of downtown Flint.
Photo info/credit: Two views of the former PM depot at Grand Blanc, top view from the street side, bottom view from the former track side. Taken in 2004. [Alan Loftis]