Station: Pittsford, MI
Pittsford was settled about 1833 and first called Locust Corners. It was renamed Pittsford in 1840. [MPN]. The town was a station stop on the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern's "Old Road" line between Adrian and Hillsdale. It was located about six miles west of Hudson.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Lake Shore/NYC depot at Pittsford. [Alan Loftis collection]