Station: Prattville, MI
Prattville was founded about 1866 as Cass, and renamed Prattville in 1872. [MPN] It was the location of a mill and was a station stop on the Cincinnati Northern Railroad in southwest Hillsdale County. It was located at milepost 35.7 and the telegraph call was "HM". Prattville could handle three double deck stock cars with water, feed and weighing facilities. In the 1940's, stock service was eliminated.
Prattville was also home to a 6,000 bushel elevator. By the late 1940's, Prattville was used primarily as a meeting point for trains. [HCN]